Saturday, July 14, 2007

lots of things ahead of me...

Hi everyone!

To those of you whose first language is German, let me apologize for writing in English. It's necessary in order to be able to stay in touch with everyone who might be interested in reading about my totally Taiwan experience...

But all you guys are interested in is pictures anyway. :-P
All I want to say for now is that I will be coming back to Germany in July and hope to see y'all there partying it up on Saf's rooftop patio.

Tomorrow, Miranda and I will be going camping in Algonquin Park and then it's just one more week in Ottawa... And with my internship in Taiwan coming up in less than three weeks, I know things are going to be hectic. I will start posting here more regularly when I've arrived.

So much for now, talk to you later!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

YAY CAMPING IN ALGONQUIN!!! I have to admit that I am happy about the English-ness of the blog, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt my German-learning-process if I had to crack out my Deutsch-Englisch dictionary every now and then. MMUUUAAAHHH! Ich liebe Dich (am I allowed to be corny on your blog???)

Anonymous said...

yiiha rich! 2 weeks left an still no pix? :P