Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back in Germany

Hi,

So... I'm back in Aalen. What can I say, I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy to be home and sad to not be in Ottawa with Miranda anymore. And the weirdest thing is that the excitement of my upcoming trip and internship in Taiwan seems to be delayed.

Yesterday, for the first time, I held my tickets in hands. Yes, actual printed tickets! But still, it doesn't feel quite real yet. I guess, the problem is that I still have so many things to take care of, before I can go that I can't focus on the excitement yet. But that's ok, the flight to Taipei is 13hours non-stop with another subsequent 1hour flight to Kaohsiung. Plenty of time to realize where I'm going, hehe...

Oh, forgot to mention, guess who got a free upgrade from Economy to World Traveller Plus class on his flight from Montreal to London! Yep, dasme!! Awesome - I've never had such a comfortable flight. Let's hope China Airlines can keep up with that...

That's all for now, I might have more interesting things to say when I'm a) not so tired anymore and b) finally done this next task of mine...

Catch ya later!

No comments: