Sunday, September 2, 2007

my bad

Hi!

Let me apologize for letting my blog run so out of date. Lots has happened within the last 3 weeks. Too much for me to write it all down tonight, so I will have to get back to it later.
Miranda came to visit me on Aug 14 and stayed until last night. We had an amazing time here together, celebrated both of our birthdays here in Taipei and traveled from Tainan via Kenting, Taitung, Hualien and Dasi to Taipei along the East coast during all of last week. What a trip!
I will update again some time this week.

Write to you guys later!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Awesome post ;)

(... and sorry to Richard's friends for distracting from the blogging process over the past three weeks!)

I had such an amazing time with you in Taiwan, especially our East Coast road trip. I can't wait to read your next novel-sized post :)
Muah!!!! *heart*

Anonymous said...

yo riaisnitch :-P

hope you enjoy this freakin-looking food. maybe this had 4 feet in its last life. muhaha

greetz calco